DRMP Staff Teach Tampa Bay Students about the A/E/C Industry
April 1st, 2018
Tampa, Fla. – We’re excited to be conducting learning labs at the Tampa Bay Construction Career Days in Tampa, Florida. The event was created to inspire high school students to pursue careers in the construction, engineering and transportation industries.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs nearly 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked on the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Central Florida’s Top Employers” List, the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Top Engineering Firms” List and is also among Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Jun22DRMP Raleigh, NC Office Makes Moves Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ra...See Details
- Jun11Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ro...See Details
- May17DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pe...See Details
- May17New Associates in DRMP Associates Program Orlando, FL – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- May10DRMP’s Services Grow in North Carolina with New Office Opening Mooresville, NC – DRMP is pleased ...See Details
- Apr2DRMP Moves Up in Top 500 U.S. Engineering Firms Ranking Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked No...See Details