DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program
May 17th, 2018
Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pellarin, PE, CCM, Scott Stagg, CCM and Mark Brown put their teaching skills to the test at Junior Achievement (JA) Inspire. JA Inspire is an interactive career exploration program that introduces students to various career field and growth industries, including civil engineering and construction. Thousands of students worked with 150 mentors and interacted with 50 career stations.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Aug16Chad Friday, PE Promoted to Pensacola Office Leader Pensacola, Fla. – DRMP...See Details
- Aug13DRMP Named Among 2018 Top 100 Companies in Central Florida Orlando, Fla. – DRMP w...See Details
- Jul9DRMP's South Florida Office Expands to New Space Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details
- Jun22DRMP Raleigh, NC Office Makes Moves Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ra...See Details
- Jun11Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ro...See Details
- May17DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pe...See Details