DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program
May 17th, 2018
Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pellarin, PE, CCM, Scott Stagg, CCM and Mark Brown put their teaching skills to the test at Junior Achievement (JA) Inspire. JA Inspire is an interactive career exploration program that introduces students to various career field and growth industries, including civil engineering and construction. Thousands of students worked with 150 mentors and interacted with 50 career stations.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Jun11Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ro...See Details
- May17DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pe...See Details
- May17New Associates in DRMP Associates Program Orlando, FL – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- May10DRMP’s Services Grow in North Carolina with New Office Opening Mooresville, NC – DRMP is pleased ...See Details
- Apr2DRMP Moves Up in Top 500 U.S. Engineering Firms Ranking Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked No...See Details
- Apr1DRMP Staff Teach Tampa Bay Students about the A/E/C Industry Tampa, Fla. – We’re excited ...See Details