Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role
June 11th, 2018
Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Robert Walker, CCM, LEED Green Associate, was named Vice Chair of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of North Carolina’s Transportation Committee. The transportation committee serves as a liaison between ACEC/NC and NCDOT and other transportation-oriented public agencies. Walker is the Construction Engineering Inspection Division Manager and a Vice President.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Sep4DRMP’s Charlotte, NC Office Relocates Due to Expansion Charlotte, NC – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Aug30DRMP Launches Companywide DRMPCares Community Involvement Project Orlando, Fla. –DRMP is...See Details
- Aug27Adam Maze, PE Promoted to Transportation Southeast Florida Office Leader Boca Raton, Fla. – DRM...See Details
- Aug16Chad Friday, PE Promoted to Pensacola Office Leader Pensacola, Fla. – DRMP...See Details
- Aug13DRMP Named Among 2018 Top 100 Companies in Central Florida Orlando, Fla. – DRMP w...See Details
- Jul9DRMP's South Florida Office Expands to New Space Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details