Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role
June 11th, 2018
Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Robert Walker, CCM, LEED Green Associate, was named Vice Chair of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of North Carolina’s Transportation Committee. The transportation committee serves as a liaison between ACEC/NC and NCDOT and other transportation-oriented public agencies. Walker is the Construction Engineering Inspection Division Manager and a Vice President.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Jun11Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Ro...See Details
- May17DRMP Staff 'Inspire' at Junior Achievement Program Orlando, FL – DRMP’s Ryan Pe...See Details
- May17New Associates in DRMP Associates Program Orlando, FL – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- May10DRMP’s Services Grow in North Carolina with New Office Opening Mooresville, NC – DRMP is pleased ...See Details
- Apr2DRMP Moves Up in Top 500 U.S. Engineering Firms Ranking Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked No...See Details
- Apr1DRMP Staff Teach Tampa Bay Students about the A/E/C Industry Tampa, Fla. – We’re excited ...See Details