DRMP Launches Companywide DRMPCares Community Involvement Project
August 30th, 2018
Orlando, Fla. –DRMP is kicking off its DRMPCares Community Involvement Project, where the entire company is giving back to their local communities in September. The project was established through DRMPCares Give. Hope. Smile., the firm’s philanthropic initiative that was established in 2013. The initiative supports DRMP’s commitment to enhance the quality of life in its communities through its professional services and community service.
In line with DRMP’s family values, the Ronald McDonald House Charities will be one of the main beneficiaries of the community involvement project. The Ronald McDonald House provides much-needed resources for families that are caring for an ill child, allowing them to focus on the health of the patient during hospitalization. Local soup kitchens and a children’s home will also be a part of the DRMP Cares Community Involvement Project.
“I’m excited that our entire company is getting involved in our communities throughout Florida and North Carolina and it makes a big statement that we have a stake in our communities and puts action behind our values of enhancing the communities around us,” said DRMP President/CEO Wayne Chalifoux, PE.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Sep4DRMP’s Charlotte, NC Office Relocates Due to Expansion Charlotte, NC – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Aug30DRMP Launches Companywide DRMPCares Community Involvement Project Orlando, Fla. –DRMP is...See Details
- Aug27Adam Maze, PE Promoted to Transportation Southeast Florida Office Leader Boca Raton, Fla. – DRM...See Details
- Aug16Chad Friday, PE Promoted to Pensacola Office Leader Pensacola, Fla. – DRMP...See Details
- Aug13DRMP Named Among 2018 Top 100 Companies in Central Florida Orlando, Fla. – DRMP w...See Details
- Jul9DRMP's South Florida Office Expands to New Space Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details