Gilreath, GISP Graduates from 2019 FELI class
July 19th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. – Congratulations to John Gilreath, GISP, who graduated from the 2019 Florida Engineering Leadership Institute (FELI) class! The 10-month program provided professional development, networking and community service opportunities related to the engineering industry.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Aug12DRMP Named a Top Workplace in OrlandoOrlando, Fla. – DRMP has been...See Details
- Jul26John Gilreath, GISP Promoted as DRMP’s Gainesville Office Leader Gainesville, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Jul19Gilreath, GISP Graduates from 2019 FELI classOrlando, Fla. – Co...See Details
- Jul19Shawn McLemore, PE joins DRMP as Senior Hydraulic Engineer Tallahassee, Fla. – &nbs...See Details
- Jul8Greg Calderon joins DRMP as Orlando Subsurface Utility Engineering Manager DRMP is pleased to announce that Greg Ca...See Details
- May10DRMP Announces Important Changes Within General Civil DivisionOrlando, Fla. – DRMP would li...See Details