Pavan Paiavula, PE, Inducted as ASHE Tampa Bay Chapter President
September 19th, 2019
Tampa, Fla. – DRMP's Pavan Paiavula, PE, has been inducted as President of the American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) Tampa Bay Chapter.
As president, Paiavula is responsible for chairing the Chapter’s board of directors, presiding at all meetings, nominating a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award, developing agendas for board and executive committee meetings, appointing chairpersons for all standing and ad hoc and special committees. Paiavula has been a member of ASHE-Tampa Bay since 2015.
ASHE is a professional society that provides a forum for members and partners to interact and work together to help solve common problems and discuss pertinent issues about the transportation industry.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Feb21DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Engineering FirmsOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 3&...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Charlotte Office Ranked Among Top Engineering FirmsCharlotte, NC. – DRMP ranked No. 1...See Details
- Feb7DRMP Tampa Office Ranked Among Top Engineering Firms Tampa, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14&n...See Details
- Feb5Xavier Pagán, MS, Promoted to Lead DRMP’s PD&E/NEPA Department Tallahassee, Fla. – ...See Details
- Jan31DRMP Jacksonville Office Ranked Among Top Engineering FirmsJacksonville, Fla. – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Jan27DRMP Relocates its Gainesville, FL Office to New Downtown Innovation DistrictGainesville, Fla. – DRMP’s G...See Details