Xavier Pagán, MS, Promoted to Lead DRMP’s PD&E/NEPA Department
February 5th, 2020
Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that Xavier Pagán, MS, has been promoted to lead DRMP’s Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Department firmwide. DRMP currently has active projects in Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina. He will also be responsible for growing DRMP’s presence in the PD&E market, future staffing needs, oversight of projects, project schedule and budget coordination, project management and contract administration.
Pagán has 19 years of experience and is currently serving as a lead project manager and providing quality control reviews on ongoing projects. He is also serving as Senior Lead Environmental Specialist for the Multi-Use Corridors of Regional Economic Significance Program (M-CORES) Suncoast Corridor, SR 31 PD&E Study, SR 371/373 PD&E Study for Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). Pagán has a Master of Science Degree in Biology from Florida International University and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology from the University of Florida. He previously worked at the FDOT for 15 years serving as State Environmental Process Administrator for the Office of Environmental Management where he was responsible for the PD&E Manual and NEPA programs for wildlife and habitat, wetlands, environmental permitting and mitigation as well as oversight of the public involvement and cultural resources programs. Prior to that, he was an Environmental Specialist for the State Environmental Management Office and FDOT District Six.
“Working with DRMP these past two years has been an outstanding experience,” said Pagán. “I’m looking forward to continuing to help establish DRMP as a PD&E expert and showcasing all of the services that we offer.”
Pagán has brought a strong breadth of understanding NEPA and state environmental policies to DRMP’s PD&E Department.
“He has been instrumental in reenergizing our PD&E Department with his unique insight and knowledge of the NEPA and PD&E process,” said Mark Prochak, PE, Principal.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- May13 DRMP Ranked on ENR Southeast’s Top Design Firms List - CopyOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 25...See Details
- May7In the Midst of COVID-19: DRMP Supports Alachua County Students "Access" to LearningGainesville, Fla. – Due to COVID-1...See Details
- Apr30 DRMP Climbs on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms ListOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 21...See Details
- Apr27Lee Powers, PSM Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details
- Apr20Leo Rodriguez, PE, Joins DRMP as Senior Structural Engineer in Tampa OfficeTampa, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- Apr17DRMP Lands on Top Central Florida Environmental Services Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14...See Details