DRMP Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
March 11th, 2020
Orlando, Fla. - The health and well-being of our staff and their loved ones, clients and partners and the communities we all serve is a top priority at DRMP during these unprecedented times. As information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, DRMP is proactively implementing necessary Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for safety and prevention as well as maintaining business continuity. Currently, each of our offices are in full operation and the following measures are being taken companywide:
Safety and Prevention
DRMP is taking precautionary measures to keep staff safe and healthy while business continues, which includes:
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Educated precautionary measures companywide to prevent spread of infection
- Increased routine facility cleaning companywide and instructing staff to disinfect shared surfaces and workspaces daily
- Cancelled non-essential business and inter-office travel, training, tradeshows, conferences and large company gatherings
- Implemented the use of more virtual conference calling and meetings
- Staff with a desire to work from home were given the option to work remotely
DRMP is delivering the same quality business as before, while taking extra steps, which includes:
- Ongoing monitoring and daily COVID-19 update meetings with DRMP management and leadership
- Employing full technology capabilities to allow necessary staff to work remotely
- Increased virtual communication and collaboration to keep projects on track
DRMP appreciates the trust you have placed in us for the past 42 years. Our thoughts are with everyone and we wish you the best as we navigate through this situation together and look forward to normal operations in the future.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Mar11DRMP Coronavirus (COVID-19) ResponseOrlando, Fla. - The health and well-bein...See Details
- Mar11DRMP Wins APWA West Coast Branch Awards (2)Tampa, Fla. – DRMP won the America...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Makes Big Gains on Top 10 Central Florida Engineering Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 3&...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Charlotte Office Ranked Among Top Engineering FirmsCharlotte, NC. – DRMP ranked No. 1...See Details
- Feb7DRMP Tampa Office Ranked Among Top Engineering Firms Tampa, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14&n...See Details
- Feb5Xavier Pagán, MS, Promoted to Lead DRMP’s PD&E/NEPA Department Tallahassee, Fla. – ...See Details