DRMP Staff Teach Tampa Bay Students about the A/E/C Industry
April 1st, 2018
Tampa, Fla. – We’re excited to be conducting learning labs at the Tampa Bay Construction Career Days in Tampa, Florida. The event was created to inspire high school students to pursue careers in the construction, engineering and transportation industries.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs nearly 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked on the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Central Florida’s Top Employers” List, the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Top Engineering Firms” List and is also among Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13Chuck Smith, III, PWS Promoted to Transportation Environmental Manager Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Oct24Frank Lopez, PSM Joins DRMP as Surveying and Mapping/Geomatics Manager in Central FloridaOrlando, Fla. - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details
- Oct19Carolyn Malphurs, CWB Promoted to PD&E/NEPA Environmental Administrator Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Sep4DRMP’s Charlotte, NC Office Relocates Due to Expansion Charlotte, NC – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Aug30DRMP Launches Companywide DRMPCares Community Involvement Project Orlando, Fla. –DRMP is...See Details
- Aug27Adam Maze, PE Promoted to Transportation Southeast Florida Office Leader Boca Raton, Fla. – DRM...See Details