Adam Maze, PE Promoted to Transportation Southeast Florida Office Leader
August 27th, 2018
Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that Adam Maze, PE has been promoted to Transportation Southeast Florida Office Leader. In this role, he will be responsible for marketing and business development to grow the firm’s presence, project management of transportation projects, technical oversight of staff production, managing client relations and mentoring project engineers.
Maze has over 24 years of experience and received his Master of Science Degree in civil/structural engineering from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He is a Florida Registered Professional Engineer and is currently serving as a Project Manager/Engineer of Record on numerous FDOT projects including Coral Ridge Drive Design Services and I-95 at Sample Road Interchange Improvements in Broward County, Fla. and I-95 Roadway and Lighting Improvements in Martin County, Fla.
“I am looking forward to being part of the future success that will define DRMP as one of the region’s ‘go to’ Engineering and Surveying firms,” Maze said. “My commitment to all of our clients is top priority, and DRMP’s strong business ethic and positive work environment will serve as a solid foundation as we provide our extensive range of professional services to the community.”
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
- 04/24/19DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEO
- 04/23/19Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEO
- 04/19/19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services Firms
- 04/19/19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards
- 04/12/19DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Apr24DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, DRMP Principal and Bo...See Details
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards Orlando, Fla. – DRMP won multiple ...See Details
- Apr12DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking Tampa, Fla – DRMP ranked No....See Details
- Apr1DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Firms Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked on...See Details