Carolyn Malphurs, CWB Promoted to PD&E/NEPA Environmental Administrator
October 19th, 2018
Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that Carolyn Malphurs, CWB has been promoted to Project Development and Environment (PD&E)/National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Environmental Administrator. In this role, she will be responsible for leading the environmental aspects of planning and PD&E/NEPA projects, which includes the human, natural and physical environment. She will be performing marketing and business development to grow the firm’s planning and PD&E/NEPA presence as well as providing technical oversight of environmental document production and managing clients.
Malphurs joined DRMP in 2012 as a Senior Ecologist in the Environmental Services Department. She has played an instrumental role in providing her environmental expertise on many of DRMP’s transportation design projects. Malphurs served as a Senior Ecologist and team leader on a five-year contract to provide in-house environmental services for the FDOT District Five Environmental Permitting Office. She has several certifications including an Authorized Gopher Tortoise Agent with the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Certified Wildlife Biologist from The Wildlife Society and a Qualified Airport Wildlife Biologist from the Federal Aviation Administration. She has a Master of Science in Environmental Resource Management from the Florida Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Ecology and Conservation from the University of Florida.
“I am excited to have Carolyn join the Transportation Planning and PD&E Department,” said Xavier Pagan, Senior Environmental Planner. “With her knowledge, experience and relationships, she is a key staff addition to help grow DRMP’s PD&E/NEPA practice in Florida for transportation projects.”
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
- 04/24/19DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEO
- 04/23/19Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEO
- 04/19/19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services Firms
- 04/19/19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards
- 04/12/19DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Apr24DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, DRMP Principal and Bo...See Details
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards Orlando, Fla. – DRMP won multiple ...See Details
- Apr12DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking Tampa, Fla – DRMP ranked No....See Details
- Apr1DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Firms Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked on...See Details