Jason Waldemer, PLS Leads DRMP's New Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR Service
December 17th, 2018
Tampa, Fla. – Innovation, especially in the Surveying and Mapping industry, is key in helping our clients achieve great project outcomes. That’s why DRMP is pleased to announce the addition of Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR services to our geospatial services, which will be led by Jason Waldemer, PLS, DRMP’s Mobile LiDAR Manager.
With the capability of collecting over a million data points per second, Mobile LiDAR will be a great option for many of DRMP’s client projects. Along with the suveying technology, Waldemer, an expert in Mobile LiDAR services, will bring the expertise to consult with DRMP’s clients.
Waldemer, based in our Tampa, Fla. office, brings over 23 years of experience in surveying and mapping/geomatics. He holds professional survey licenses in several states and has managed a wide variety of surveying and mapping projects for multiple public-sector clients including the Georgia Department of Transportation, Florida Department of Transportation, North Carolina Department of Transportation and many municipalities in these areas. Jason is Vice Chair of the Mobile LiDAR subcommittee of the LiDAR Division of the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) and will graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geography/Geographic Information Systems from Marshall University in 2019.
“I’ve been working with Mobile LiDAR since 2009 and I can say the use of this technology is just now gaining momentum,” said Jason. “Our clients are beginning to embrace it and understand the upside of using Mobile LiDAR for their projects and I think you’ll see it streamline the data collection process.”
Add a Comment
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Jan25DRMP Jacksonville Office Makes Largest Engineering Firms List Jacksonville, Fla. – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Dec17Jason Waldemer, PLS Leads DRMP's New Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR Service Tampa, Fla. – Innovation, especial...See Details
- Nov13Chuck Smith, III, PWS Promoted to Transportation Environmental Manager Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Oct24Frank Lopez, PSM Joins DRMP as Surveying and Mapping/Geomatics Manager in Central FloridaOrlando, Fla. - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details
- Oct19Carolyn Malphurs, CWB Promoted to PD&E/NEPA Environmental Administrator Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Sep4DRMP’s Charlotte, NC Office Relocates Due to Expansion Charlotte, NC – DRMP is pleased to...See Details