Jason Waldemer, PLS Leads DRMP's New Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR Service
December 17th, 2018
Tampa, Fla. – Innovation, especially in the Surveying and Mapping industry, is key in helping our clients achieve great project outcomes. That’s why DRMP is pleased to announce the addition of Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR services to our geospatial services, which will be led by Jason Waldemer, PLS, DRMP’s Mobile LiDAR Manager.
With the capability of collecting over a million data points per second, Mobile LiDAR will be a great option for many of DRMP’s client projects. Along with the suveying technology, Waldemer, an expert in Mobile LiDAR services, will bring the expertise to consult with DRMP’s clients.
Waldemer, based in our Tampa, Fla. office, brings over 23 years of experience in surveying and mapping/geomatics. He holds professional survey licenses in several states and has managed a wide variety of surveying and mapping projects for multiple public-sector clients including the Georgia Department of Transportation, Florida Department of Transportation, North Carolina Department of Transportation and many municipalities in these areas. Jason is Vice Chair of the Mobile LiDAR subcommittee of the LiDAR Division of the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) and will graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geography/Geographic Information Systems from Marshall University in 2019.
“I’ve been working with Mobile LiDAR since 2009 and I can say the use of this technology is just now gaining momentum,” said Jason. “Our clients are beginning to embrace it and understand the upside of using Mobile LiDAR for their projects and I think you’ll see it streamline the data collection process.”
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Aug12DRMP Named a Top Workplace in OrlandoOrlando, Fla. – DRMP has been...See Details
- Jul26John Gilreath, GISP Promoted as DRMP’s Gainesville Office Leader Gainesville, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Jul19Gilreath, GISP Graduates from 2019 FELI classOrlando, Fla. – Co...See Details
- Jul19Shawn McLemore, PE joins DRMP as Senior Hydraulic Engineer (2)Tallahassee, Fla. – &nbs...See Details
- Jul8Greg Calderon joins DRMP as Orlando Subsurface Utility Engineering Manager DRMP is pleased to announce that Greg Ca...See Details
- May10DRMP Announces Important Changes Within General Civil DivisionOrlando, Fla. – DRMP would li...See Details