Derek Zeman, PSM, Selected to Serve on Palm Beach County Land Development Board
February 19th, 2019
Boca Raton, Fla.– Derek Zeman, PSM, was selected to serve on the Palm Beach County Land Development Advisory Board for another three years. Zeman will represent the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society and help provide recommendations to the County Commission. The Palm Beach County Land Development Division is committed to easing the process of obtaining approvals while providing courteous and professional service and protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- May2DRMP Moves Up on ENR Southeast’s 2019 Top Design Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP’s rank ...See Details
- Apr29DRMP Continues to Rise in ENR Top 500 Design Firms RankingOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 24...See Details
- Apr26Congratulations to DRMP's Newest Associates Orlando, Fla. – DRMP, Inc., a lead...See Details
- Apr24DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, DRMP Principal and Bo...See Details
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details