Mark Jones, PE Joins DRMP as an Engineering Manager in Atlanta
February 19th, 2019
Atlanta, Ga. – DRMP is pleased to announce that Mark Jones, PE has joined as an Engineering Manager in our Atlanta, Ga. office and will represent our civil engineering services in the Georgia region. In this position, he will be responsible for project management and technical oversight of staff production, marketing and business development as well as establishing and maintaining client relationships.
Jones has 35 years of experience in the engineering design and inspection of civil, structural, utilities and design-build projects. He also brings expertise in all aspects of railroad design, such as track alinements, bridge structures and foundation design. He has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the Tennessee Technological University and is a Registered Professional Engineer in Georgia as well as several surrounding states.
“After 30+ years in the consulting engineering industry, it is my great honor to become an integral part of the DRMP family,” said Jones. “The positive attitude of teamwork is the foundation of our company. I am sincerely excited about developing additional markets in Georgia and throughout the Southeast for DRMP.”
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Mar13DRMP Wins Mulitple APWA Florida Chapter - West Coast Branch AwardsTampa, Fla. – DRMP won the America...See Details
- Mar8DRMP Wins APWA Big Bend Branch's Multi-function Project of the Year AwardTallahassee, Fla. – The Flipper St...See Details
- Feb22DRMP Staff Guide Next Generation of A/E/C Professionals Orlando, Fla.— Many of DRMP’...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Moves Up in Ranking Among Charlotte-Area FirmsCharlotte, NC – DRMP again m...See Details
- Feb19Derek Zeman, PSM, Selected to Serve on Palm Beach County Land Development Board Boca Raton, Fla. – Derek Zema...See Details
- Feb19Mark Jones, PE Joins DRMP as an Engineering Manager in AtlantaAtlanta, Ga. – DRMP is...See Details