DRMP Staff Guide Next Generation of A/E/C Professionals
February 22nd, 2019
Orlando, Fla.— Many of DRMP’s staff got involved with Construction Career Days in their region, an event that introduces students to the construction industry. Our staff in Orlando and Tampa, Fla. took time out to give back to the students by presenting labs on team building, structures and more.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Ft. Myers, Fla. – DRMP is plea...See Details
- Oct14DRMP Project Wins DBIA Award Orlando, Fla. - DRMP’s SR...See Details
- Oct10DRMP Staff Installed as 2019-2020 SMPS Central Florida Branch Officers Orlando, Fla. - Two DRMP staff are h...See Details
- Oct1Corey Bloxam, PE, Installed as Secretary of ASCE Each Central Branch Orlando, Fla. - DRMP's Corey Blo...See Details
- Oct1DRMP Relocates its Mooresville, NC Office to Troutman, NCTroutman, NC – DRMP’s M...See Details
- Sep25Henry Haas, EP, Joins DRMP as Senior Environmental Manager in North CarolinaCharlotte, NC - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details