DRMP Staff Guide Next Generation of A/E/C Professionals
February 22nd, 2019
Orlando, Fla.— Many of DRMP’s staff got involved with Construction Career Days in their region, an event that introduces students to the construction industry. Our staff in Orlando and Tampa, Fla. took time out to give back to the students by presenting labs on team building, structures and more.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Mar13DRMP Wins Mulitple APWA Florida Chapter - West Coast Branch AwardsTampa, Fla. – DRMP won the America...See Details
- Mar8DRMP Wins APWA Big Bend Branch's Multi-function Project of the Year AwardTallahassee, Fla. – The Flipper St...See Details
- Feb22DRMP Staff Guide Next Generation of A/E/C Professionals Orlando, Fla.— Many of DRMP’...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Moves Up in Ranking Among Charlotte-Area FirmsCharlotte, NC – DRMP again m...See Details
- Feb19Derek Zeman, PSM, Selected to Serve on Palm Beach County Land Development Board Boca Raton, Fla. – Derek Zema...See Details
- Feb19Mark Jones, PE Joins DRMP as an Engineering Manager in AtlantaAtlanta, Ga. – DRMP is...See Details