Chris Wild, PSM, attends ASCE Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC
March 15th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. – Chris Wild, PSM, DRMP’s Tampa Survey Manager, joined other engineers in the industry to attend the 2019 American Society of Engineers (ASCE) Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC. Wild was a part of the ASCE’s chosen Florida group of member representatives. Engineers throughout the country gathered on “The Hill” during the event with a mission to advocate for infrastructure funding, network and receive training.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- May2DRMP Moves Up on ENR Southeast’s 2019 Top Design Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP’s rank ...See Details
- Apr29DRMP Continues to Rise in ENR Top 500 Design Firms RankingOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 24...See Details
- Apr26Congratulations to DRMP's Newest Associates Orlando, Fla. – DRMP, Inc., a lead...See Details
- Apr24DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, DRMP Principal and Bo...See Details
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details