Chris Wild, PSM, attends ASCE Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC
March 15th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. – Chris Wild, PSM, DRMP’s Tampa Survey Manager, joined other engineers in the industry to attend the 2019 American Society of Engineers (ASCE) Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC. Wild was a part of the ASCE’s chosen Florida group of member representatives. Engineers throughout the country gathered on “The Hill” during the event with a mission to advocate for infrastructure funding, network and receive training.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards Orlando, Fla. – DRMP won multiple ...See Details
- Apr12DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking Tampa, Fla – DRMP ranked No....See Details
- Apr1DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Firms Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked on...See Details
- Mar15Chris Wild, PSM, attends ASCE Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC Orlando, Fla. – Chris Wild, PSM, D...See Details