Congratulations to DRMP's Newest Associates
April 26th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. – DRMP, Inc., a leading consulting engineering and surveying firm headquartered in Orlando, is pleased to announce the progression of 19 employees to the positions of Associate, Senior Associate and Principal Associate. Those employees are:
Don Bieger, Jr., PE is the General Civil Department Manager in Orlando, FL.
Joshua Davis, PE is a Senior Structural Engineer in Orlando, FL.
Jeremy Farwick, PE is a Project Engineer specializing in transportation in Orlando, FL.
Brett Humfleet, PE is a Project Engineer specializing in traffic engineering in Orlando, FL.
Jeffrey Loflin, PE is a CEI Field Service Manager in Cary, NC.
Ryan Pellarin, PE is Senior Project Engineer specializing in construction engineering inspection services in Orlando, FL.
Logan Shappell is a Senior Ecologist in Orlando, FL.
Walter “Eddie” Shaffer, PSM is a Survey Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL.
Kerry Singh is a Project Administrator specializing in construction engineering inspection services in Pensacola, FL.
Anthony Smith is a Senior Designer specializing in transportation in Orlando, FL.
Chuck Smith, PWS is a Transportation Environmental Manager in Orlando, FL.
Steve Wallace, PE is a Senior Project Manager specializing in transportation in Tampa, FL.
Bill Faust, III, PSM is a Survey Manager in Jacksonville, FL.
Carl Gibilaro, PE is a Project Development and Environmental Practice Leader in Charlotte, NC.
Ryan Grab, CST II is a Subsurface Utility Engineering Operations Manager in Jacksonville, FL.
Erica Jernigan, PE is a CEI Area Leader/Senior Project Engineer in Pensacola, FL.
James Krygowski is the DRMP Controller in Orlando, FL.
William Moss, PE is a Project Engineer specializing in traffic engineering in Orlando, FL.
Eric O’Rourke is a Technical Services Manager & Records Administrator in Orlando, FL.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked on the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Central Florida’s Top Employers” List, the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Top Engineering Firms” List and is also among Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Ft. Myers, Fla. – DRMP is plea...See Details
- Oct14DRMP Project Wins DBIA Award Orlando, Fla. - DRMP’s SR...See Details
- Oct10DRMP Staff Installed as 2019-2020 SMPS Central Florida Branch Officers Orlando, Fla. - Two DRMP staff are h...See Details
- Oct1Corey Bloxam, PE, Installed as Secretary of ASCE Each Central Branch Orlando, Fla. - DRMP's Corey Blo...See Details
- Oct1DRMP Relocates its Mooresville, NC Office to Troutman, NCTroutman, NC – DRMP’s M...See Details
- Sep25Henry Haas, EP, Joins DRMP as Senior Environmental Manager in North CarolinaCharlotte, NC - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details