DRMP Reaches 500 Employees Across All Offices
August 30th, 2019
Orlando, Fla.— When DRMP first opened its doors in 1977, they did so with 25 employees. Through the years the firm has grown not only in staff numbers, but in the expertise they are able to offer to clients, their geographical reach and their effect on the communities they serve.
Reaching this important milestone gives DRMP cause to look back on how the firm got here. When their founders first joined forces, the firm offered civil engineering and surveying services for land development and private sector projects. Now, DRMP's services are much more comprehensive and it continually invests in the latest technologies to help their staff do their jobs better.
Growing from one office in Orlando, Fla. to 16 offices spread throughout Florida, North Carolina and Georgia has allowed DRMP to take on a variety of clients and challenges the company to continually be on the forefront of innovation. This also allows employees to donate their time volunteering and participating in local charitable events in 16 different cities.
DRMP looks forward to expanding their reach and continuing to provide excellence to clients and learning and growing with this industry.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.Social Media:
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Feb21DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Engineering FirmsOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 3&...See Details
- Feb21DRMP Charlotte Office Ranked Among Top Engineering FirmsCharlotte, NC. – DRMP ranked No. 1...See Details
- Feb7DRMP Tampa Office Ranked Among Top Engineering Firms Tampa, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14&n...See Details
- Feb5Xavier Pagán, MS, Promoted to Lead DRMP’s PD&E/NEPA Department Tallahassee, Fla. – ...See Details
- Jan31DRMP Jacksonville Office Ranked Among Top Engineering FirmsJacksonville, Fla. – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Jan27DRMP Relocates its Gainesville, FL Office to New Downtown Innovation DistrictGainesville, Fla. – DRMP’s G...See Details