DRMP Celebrates 40th Anniversary
February 26th, 2018
Orlando, Fla. – In 1977, a group of engineers and surveyors took a risk in the A/E/C industry. They closed their own successful businesses to start DRMP – a full-service firm that focused on collaboration to provide the best solutions. They took a bet that working together to better meet the needs of their clients would prove successful. They were right.
Now celebrating our 40th year in the business, it’s that kind of insight and dedication that helped DRMP gain its reputation as a firm that makes its own path. We’ve continued what our founders started, producing quality work and continuity in our projects based on our values – expertise, quality, leadership, trust and respect. Every day our engineers, scientists and surveyors work with the mindset of producing their projects to leave the communities they serve better than they found them. These are our communities too; our client’s project is our project and we’re just as invested in its success. That’s what our clients have come to expect and appreciate.
DRMP’s future is just as promising. Looking to the future, there are exciting changes on the way. The firm is investing in more technology and making strategic hires to expand our services and reach in the industry – all with the goal to make our client partnerships even stronger.
Just as our founders stood, we stand firm on our philosophy to keep focused on our clients’ needs over all else. It is the hallmark of how we do business and what will continue to inspire us for years to come.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs nearly 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked on the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Central Florida’s Top Employers” List, the Orlando Business Journal’s 2017 “Top Engineering Firms” List and is also among Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Ft. Myers, Fla. – DRMP is plea...See Details
- Oct14DRMP Project Wins DBIA Award Orlando, Fla. - DRMP’s SR...See Details
- Oct10DRMP Staff Installed as 2019-2020 SMPS Central Florida Branch Officers Orlando, Fla. - Two DRMP staff are h...See Details
- Oct1Corey Bloxam, PE, Installed as Secretary of ASCE Each Central Branch Orlando, Fla. - DRMP's Corey Blo...See Details
- Oct1DRMP Relocates its Mooresville, NC Office to Troutman, NCTroutman, NC – DRMP’s M...See Details
- Sep25Henry Haas, EP, Joins DRMP as Senior Environmental Manager in North CarolinaCharlotte, NC - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details