Now viewing articles by Bruno Arriola.
July 8th, 2019 by Bruno Arriola
It is not every day that I get to be a part of a sidewalk project that makes history, but the University of South Florida’s (USF) National Pan-Hellenic Council’s (NPHC) Plaza at the university’s Tampa campus is both “monumental” and historical.
- Featured Posts
- Construction Services
- Ecological Services
- Geographic Information Systems
- Land Development
- Structural Engineering
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
- Surveying & Mapping/ Geomatics
- Water Resources/Stormwater Management
- Federal Services
- Project Development & Environment
- Transportation Planning/Project Development
There are no articles posted this month.