DRMP Supports Lupus Foundation of Florida’s Annual Walk
November 1st, 2016
Orlando, Fla.— DRMP was proud to be a corporate sponsor for the Lupus Foundation of Florida’s annual “Life without Lupus” walk. The foundation hosts the event to raise awareness and funding for foundation programs to support Floridians with lupus. DRMP staff also joined together to walk in support of their fellow employees and families with loved ones who are dealing with the chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when the immune system attacks the body’s own tissues and organs.
According to the Foundation’s website, an estimated 1.5 million Americans have been diagnosed with lupus, a chronic, complex and prevalent autoimmune disease. There is no cure for lupus but available treatments can help control symptoms and new medications are under development.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 300 professionals in 13 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details