Chris Wild, PSM, elected President of the FSMS Tampa Bay Chapter
August 8th, 2016
Pensacola, Fla. – Chris Wild, PSM, DRMP Tampa Survey Manager, was elected as President of the Florida Surveying & Mapping Society’s Tampa Bay Chapter. Wild has been a member of FSMS for 12 years, and a member of the Tampa Bay Chapter for five years. His role includes planning, organizing and carrying out responsibilities associated with the society.
The Florida Surveying and Mapping Society (FSMS) is a professional membership society that serves to represent the surveying and mapping profession and aids in contributing to the profession in ways that benefit both the public and the society’s members. The Tampa Bay Chapter is the 2015 and 2016 “Large Chapter of the Year” and has over 100 members from the Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus County area.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 300 professionals in 13 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details