Robert Walker, CCM LEED Green Associate Named for ACEC-NC Leadership Role
June 11th, 2018
Raleigh, NC – DRMP’s Robert Walker, CCM, LEED Green Associate, was named Vice Chair of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of North Carolina’s Transportation Committee. The transportation committee serves as a liaison between ACEC/NC and NCDOT and other transportation-oriented public agencies. Walker is the Construction Engineering Inspection Division Manager and a Vice President.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 400 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Dec17Jason Waldemer, PLS Leads DRMP's New Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR Service Tampa, Fla. – Innovation, especial...See Details
- Nov13Chuck Smith, III, PWS Promoted to Transportation Environmental Manager Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Oct24Frank Lopez, PSM Joins DRMP as Surveying and Mapping/Geomatics Manager in Central FloridaOrlando, Fla. - DRMP is pleased to annou...See Details
- Oct19Carolyn Malphurs, CWB Promoted to PD&E/NEPA Environmental Administrator Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Sep4DRMP’s Charlotte, NC Office Relocates Due to Expansion Charlotte, NC – DRMP is pleased to...See Details
- Aug30DRMP Launches Companywide DRMPCares Community Involvement Project Orlando, Fla. –DRMP is...See Details