Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader
October 14th, 2019
Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that Paul Benvie, PE, has joined DRMP as Office Leader in Fort Myers, Florida. He will be responsible for the oversight of daily office operations and technical staff production, project management and business development for the southwest Florida region.
Benvie’s experience consists of a variety of civil engineering disciplines including transportation utility infrastructure, construction, materials testing, geotechnical and utility-scale solar throughout the United States. He has over 15 years of experience and was previously employed by DRMP for five years. and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Florida.
“I’m excited to return to the DRMP family,” Benvie said. “During my career, I’ve been lucky enough to work with incredible companies in many market sectors across the country and I’ve found DRMP’s leadership to be among the best in the nation.”
DRMP has plans to expand and grow its services in Southwest Florida and Benvie will play a significant role in leading the firm to reach its goals.
“As an employer, I can’t think of a better compliment than having an employee like Benvie rejoin our team to help us continue to grow and expand our services in the Southwest Florida market,” said Mark Puckett, PE, Principal. “He brings great energy and has a proven and successful approach to providing transportation and infrastructure improvements.”
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details