DRMP Wins APWA West Coast Branch Awards
March 11th, 2020
Tampa, Fla. – DRMP won the American Public Work Association (APWA) Florida Chapter – West Coast Branch’s 2020 Consultant of the Year Award. This makes the fourth time the firm has won the Branch’s Consultant of the Year award with previous wins in 2016, 2017 and 2019.
Consultant of the Year Award
The Branch’s Consultant of the Year Award is given to companies for their excellence in providing public works services to APWA members. DRMP Tampa Office Leader Scott Garth, PE, LEED AP ND, leads the office that opened in 2001 and provides civil engineering and surveying and mapping services.
Member of the Year Award
Tampa Office Manager Jennifer Nolen received the branch’s Member of the Year Award. Nolen was honored with the Meritorious Service Award in 2019 and currently serves as the Marketing Chair for the APWA Florida Chapter.
Transportation Project of the Year Award
As a partner with the City of Lakeland, DRMP provided CEI services for the New York Avenue Cycle Track. New York Avenue was converted from two-way street to a singular travel lane with an 8-foot wide bike path.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs more than 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- May13 DRMP Ranked on ENR Southeast’s Top Design Firms List - CopyOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 25...See Details
- May7In the Midst of COVID-19: DRMP Supports Alachua County Students "Access" to LearningGainesville, Fla. – Due to COVID-1...See Details
- Apr30 DRMP Climbs on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms ListOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 21...See Details
- Apr27Lee Powers, PSM Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details
- Apr20Leo Rodriguez, PE, Joins DRMP as Senior Structural Engineer in Tampa OfficeTampa, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- Apr17DRMP Lands on Top Central Florida Environmental Services Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14...See Details