Four DRMP Project Engineers Receive Professional Engineering License
November 1st, 2016
Orlando, Fla.— DRMP is pleased to announce that four of our Project Engineers have received their Professional Engineering (PE) Licenses.
In the firm’s Orlando office, Corey Bloxam is a Transportation Project Engineer. From DRMP’s Tallahassee office, Major Brennan and Patrick Nilon are both Project Engineers. Sam Campbell from DRMP’s Pensacola office is a Transportation Project Engineer.
Each of these individuals earned a four-year college degree, performed work under a licensed Professional Engineer for at least four years and passed both competency exams to earn their license from their state.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 300 professionals in 13 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details