Frank Lopez, PSM Joins DRMP as Surveying and Mapping/Geomatics Manager in Central Florida
October 24th, 2018
Orlando, Fla. - DRMP is pleased to announce that Frank Lopez, PSM has joined as Central Florida Surveying and Mapping/Geomatics Manager and will represent surveying and mapping services in the central Florida region. In this position, Lopez will be responsible for project management and technical oversight of staff production, marketing and business development as well as establishing and maintaining client relationships.
He has 15 years of experience in surveying and mapping and is a registered Professional Surveyor and Mapper in Florida as well as a registered Professional Land Surveyor in Puerto Rico. Lopez previously worked for the Clay County Utility Authority (CCUA) as a Professional Surveyor and Mapper/GIS Specialist where he was responsible for planning and coordinating surveying/GPS projects for CCUA’s Engineering and Construction Departments. He also assisted the CCUA Engineering Department in administering and coordinating surveying services performed under their continuing services contracts. Lopez brings many years of experience from working at the Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority’s Construction Area and in their Right-of-Way office. He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Surveying and Topography from the University of Puerto Rico.
“I’m excited to become a part of the DRMP surveying and mapping team and adding my expertise to help our division grow even further in the central Florida region,” said Lopez.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
- 04/24/19DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEO
- 04/23/19Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEO
- 04/19/19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services Firms
- 04/19/19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards
- 04/12/19DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Apr24DRMP names Larry Smith, Jr., PE as its new President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, DRMP Principal and Bo...See Details
- Apr23Wayne Chalifoux, PE retires as DRMP President/CEOOn April 23, 2019, Wayne Chalifoux, PE s...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Ranked in Largest Central Florida Environmental Services FirmsOrlando, Fla – DRMP ranked N...See Details
- Apr19DRMP Wins Multiple APWA Florida Chapter Awards Orlando, Fla. – DRMP won multiple ...See Details
- Apr12DRMP Tampa Office Moves Up in Tampa Bay's Largest Engineering Firms Ranking Tampa, Fla – DRMP ranked No....See Details
- Apr1DRMP Ranked Among Top 10 Central Florida Firms Orlando, Fla. – DRMP was ranked on...See Details