John Gilreath, GISP Promoted as DRMP’s Gainesville Office Leader
July 26th, 2019
Gainesville, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that John Gilreath, GISP has been promoted to Gainesville Office Leader. He will be responsible for marketing and business development to grow the firm’s presence and managing the Gainesville office’s operations, staff and client relations. Additionally, Gilreath will continue in his role and responsibilities as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department Manager.
Gilreath joined DRMP in 2014 and has 15 years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. At DRMP, he has managed several major projects including a GIS Needs Assessment for the City of Maitland, QD ARC GIS Project for Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Ascension Island LiDAR/Utility Survey Data Integration and Vertical Obstacle Mapping and a Comprehensive GIS Implementation Services for the University of South Florida to name a few. Gilreath is a Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional as well as a Certified GIS/LIS Technologist and Certified Remote Sensing Technologist.
“John has been a great asset to our leadership team in Gainesville and I have the utmost confidence in his abilities to build and grow the DRMP brand in this area,” said Don Bieger, Jr., PE, General Civil Division Manager.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Aug12DRMP Named a Top Workplace in OrlandoOrlando, Fla. – DRMP has been...See Details
- Jul26John Gilreath, GISP Promoted as DRMP’s Gainesville Office Leader Gainesville, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Jul19Gilreath, GISP Graduates from 2019 FELI classOrlando, Fla. – Co...See Details
- Jul19Shawn McLemore, PE joins DRMP as Senior Hydraulic Engineer Tallahassee, Fla. – &nbs...See Details
- Jul8Greg Calderon joins DRMP as Orlando Subsurface Utility Engineering Manager DRMP is pleased to announce that Greg Ca...See Details
- May10DRMP Announces Important Changes Within General Civil DivisionOrlando, Fla. – DRMP would li...See Details