DRMP Project Wins DBIA Award
October 14th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. - DRMP’s SR 528 Innovation Way Project has received an Honor Award in the Transportation Structures Category for the Design-Build Institute of America’s Florida Region Design-Build Award for the Florida region.
This Orange County, Fla. project improved connectivity to SR 528 and helped accommodate the development of the Innovation Way Corridor. The project included five bridge designs and a new interchange alignment. Learn more about the project here.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
There are no articles posted this month.
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- May13 DRMP Ranked on ENR Southeast’s Top Design Firms List - CopyOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 25...See Details
- May7In the Midst of COVID-19: DRMP Supports Alachua County Students "Access" to LearningGainesville, Fla. – Due to COVID-1...See Details
- Apr30 DRMP Climbs on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms ListOrlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 21...See Details
- Apr27Lee Powers, PSM Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager Boca Raton, Fla. – DRMP is pl...See Details
- Apr20Leo Rodriguez, PE, Joins DRMP as Senior Structural Engineer in Tampa OfficeTampa, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to a...See Details
- Apr17DRMP Lands on Top Central Florida Environmental Services Firms List Orlando, Fla. – DRMP ranked No. 14...See Details