DRMP Project Wins DBIA Award
October 14th, 2019
Orlando, Fla. - DRMP’s SR 528 Innovation Way Project has received an Honor Award in the Transportation Structures Category for the Design-Build Institute of America’s Florida Region Design-Build Award for the Florida region.
This Orange County, Fla. project improved connectivity to SR 528 and helped accommodate the development of the Innovation Way Corridor. The project included five bridge designs and a new interchange alignment. Learn more about the project here.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure for the community-at-large and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 500 professionals in 17 office locations spread strategically across our service areas. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details