John Gilreath, GISP, Promoted as DRMP’s Gainesville Office Leader
July 26th, 2019
Gainesville, Fla. – DRMP is pleased to announce that John Gilreath, GISP, has been promoted to Gainesville Office Leader. He will be responsible for marketing and business development to grow the firm’s presence and managing the Gainesville office’s operations, staff and client relations. Additionally, Gilreath will continue in his role and responsibilities as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department Manager.
Gilreath joined DRMP in 2014 and has 15 years of experience working in both the public and private sectors. At DRMP, he has managed several major projects including a GIS Needs Assessment for the City of Maitland, QD ARC GIS Project for Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Ascension Island LiDAR/Utility Survey Data Integration and Vertical Obstacle Mapping and a Comprehensive GIS Implementation Services for the University of South Florida to name a few. Gilreath is a Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional as well as a Certified GIS/LIS Technologist and Certified Remote Sensing Technologist.
“John has been a great asset to our leadership team in Gainesville and I have the utmost confidence in his abilities to build and grow the DRMP brand in this area,” said Don Bieger, Jr., PE, General Civil Division Manager.
DRMP is a multi-discipline firm serving clients in the public, private and industrial sectors in the development of infrastructure and has been in business since 1977. DRMP currently employs 450 professionals in 16 office locations spread strategically across our service area. Today, DRMP is ranked among Engineering News-Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms” in the United States. For more information, please visit www.drmp.com.
Add a Comment
Our bi-monthly digital newsletter offering the latest company news.
- Nov13DRMP Relocates its Tallahassee, FL Office Tallahassee, Fla. – DRMP’s T...See Details
- Nov8Gabriel Colon-Rivera, PSM, Joins DRMP as Survey Project Manager in Orlando Orlando, Fla. – DRMP is please...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Ft. Myers, FL Office Ft. Myers, Fla. - DRMP's Ft. Myers, ...See Details
- Nov1DRMP Relocates its Panama City, FL Office to Panama City Beach, FLPanama City Beach, Fla. – DRMP&rsq...See Details
- Oct21Steve Vargo, PE, Joins DRMP as Construction Services Area Leader in Georgia Stockbridge, Ga. – DRMP is ple...See Details
- Oct14Paul Benvie, PE, Joins DRMP as its Fort Myers Office Leader Fort Myers, Fla. – DRMP i...See Details